Yep talked about this one before but it is sooo important that I am doing it again.
What could you achieve if you had more energy? Where’s your spark? You know you had one once!
What could you do with more energy? Write a book? Get a promotion or maybe a job you’d really love? Run a marathon? Start a business? Get out of a bad marriage? Move to a better place?
Having more energy is not related to your genetic make-up, people are not just lucky and have more energy.
They do things that give them more energy and avoid those things that reduce their energy!
I am reluctant to even write how easy it is to have more energy because your going to say, “Ya, I know Mindy but these things are hard to do. You make it look simple but it really isn’t. I’m busy, don’t know what to cook, don’t like to cook, can’t find the time for sleep or exercise and drinking water, palease…..that is a super big pain in the butt!”
Yep that is what you are going to say and then in the next breath….if only I had more energy!
On the off chance that I have a reader or two that really wants to have more energy, that really wants to accomplish great things in life, have fun with their kids, give great things to the world, I am sharing the 10 top things you can do to have more energy and tell you that I am here to help you get all the energy you need to do GREAT things!
THE TOP 10 WAYS TO HAVE MORE ENERGY!
1. Drink more water – no excuses, unless you live in a poor third world country you have access to clean water. Drink-up! 8 glasses a day.
2. Eat more leafy greens – come on now – a spinach omelet, a salad with protein for lunch and a side salad with dinner isn’t too much to ask. I mean you can get those baby greens in a box, anyone can create a salad, no?
3. Get moving – move your body every day for 30 minutes. You have 30 minutes and you need to moved it. Get up a little earlier, walk at lunchtime, take the kids on a bike ride, walk on the treadmill. We are not talking gym time here, but simple movement in everyday activities.
4. Get 8 hours sleep. I know what you thinking but you can do it if you really want more energy. There are strategies that will make this happen for you. You have great things to achieve, get some sleep, the world needs you.
5. Dump the downers. Harsh maybe but you know you want to. Feel your energy level go from a 8 to a 2 when you see that certain person’s name on caller id? Unless it is your mom (and we have other ways to deal with her) dump them. Be nice but please, do you really need that kind of negative energy? You’ve got stuff to do.
6. Dump the processed foods – like sugar, bread, fat-free stuff, white rice…most have chemicals and all of these mess with your insulin levels which affect your weight, digestion and energy levels. Once you start eating to have more energy you won’t need the bagels, donuts or other energy depleting foods that lull you into thinking that they keep you going throughout the day.
7. Dump the dairy. All of it if it affects your digestion, which we will find out once you go without for a week or two. Most of it if it has no affect on your digestion, and that is really rare. You will not have any idea how much of a difference this makes until your eliminated it for 7-10 days. Your energy will soar with dairy out of your diet.
8. Dump most of the caffeine. A cup is fine, needs to be organic as regular coffee has tons, I mean tons of chemicals in it. If you think you are not affected by those well, I have a bridge to sell ya….
9. Dump the chemicals, pesticides, GMO’d food – buy as much organic as you can afford. Chemicals will slow you down and may even kill you. Who needs them. Ever see the suits they wear to spray weed and pest killer on food crops. This shit is toxic and we eat it. It is slowing you down and making you sick.
10. Find the thing that makes you sing! Whether it is a job idea, a hobby, a person, a pet, books…find what you love to do, what lightens your heart, what gets you up in the morning and do more of it….be selfish about it. Have someone else do the dishes or the laundry. Ask for help, your have important stuff to do.
So you say, “hey Mindy this is all well and good. Not anything I have not heard before but hey, I can’t do this myself. I have a family, a job, and aging parent I care for. When the heck am I supposed to do all this stuff. There is just way too much planning , preparation and time involved in having more energy!”
I can help. I have helped tons of women and men have more energy!
It’s all started with a single phone call, a single email.
A single conversation about what you want to achieve, how having more energy change your life.
This first call is FREE!
Email me at MindyKannon@yahoo.com
We will talk about how I can help you reach your health goals and if it feels right we can take your journey to better health, more energy and more life together.
Your life is important and you need energy to live that life so please give me a call or shoot me an email and let’s talk.
You Deserve to be Healthy and Have More Energy!